Select Styles - Blank Shirts
- Select a product to view options.
- Scroll down to specify color and size, then click "Add to Quote Request".
- When finished click "Send Request". You will receive a summary of your request usually within 24 hours, and may then approve your order.
Tips for Ordering
- If having shirts printed, you can include an attachment or description of your design when sending your request. See Printing Cost Per Shirt.
- Specifying an alternate color choice in the comments can speed things up in case a color you want is out of stock.
- A "6 oz" T-shirt is a typical weight or fabric thickness. When ordering weights or styles you've never tried before start with just a few to make sure you like them.
- Learn about apparel terminology such as "preshrunk" or "ring spun" under the Apparel Terms section.
To order or for information contact:
Creative Graphic Biz
Design, Web, and Print Services